Parc Opens: 22 December 2012 to 3 November 2013
21 December 2013 to 2 November 2014
What's on at the Parc...
Location, location, location - just 45-60 minutes from the very heart of Paris and the fairytale kingdom of Disneyland® Paris by public transport but also just a stroll to characteristic open-air 'Guingette' restaurants and the pleasant green spaces of the Parc du Tremblay for some relaxing parklife.
Part of the Al Fresco Range
Al Fresco are one of the largest mobile home operators in the UK, with over 10 years experience as European specialists in mobile-home holidays.
Al Fresco offers a wide range of the best quality 4-5 star camping resorts.
Al Fresco operate a full Rep service on most of the Parcs offered, and where there is no Rep there will always be English speaking staff available.
Al Fresco's accommodation is specifically designed to cater for the UK market.
Think of it like holidaying in a luxury mobile home, with attention to detail making the accommodation a real home from home.
Read more information about Al Fresco here.
- This parc does not have a swimming pool
- Small spa and wellness area
For Children aged 4-12 years
- Disneyland® Paris is 18 miles from Paris Est (just 20-30 minutes by car or 45-60 minutes by public transport)
- Children's play area
- Table tennis
- TV room
- Disneyland® Paris is 18 miles from Paris Est (20-30 minutes by car or 45-60 minutes by public transport)
- Table tennis
- Bike hire*
- Small supermarket (open Jan-Mar)
- Bar (open Jan-Mar)
- Restaurant (open Jan-Mar)
- Snack bar (open Jan-Mar)
- Gas BBQ
Occasional live music (July-August)
- All mobile homes come with bedlinen and towels included
- Satellite TV
- Circuit training trail
- Bus to Disneyland® Paris - operates from 1 July to 31 August. Leaves daily at 9am returning at 8.30pm. Return price: Adults €12 Children (3 - 11 yrs) €8 (2012 retail price)
- Many typical local restaurants in walking distance
Things to do off the Parc...
- Parc du Tremblay - play areas, outdoor water parc, 9 hole golf course, tennis, cycle paths 100m
- Canoeing and kayaking 300m
- Bowling 200m
- Tennis 2 miles
- Paris 7 miles
- Disneyland® Paris 18 miles
- Horse racing at the Bois de Vincennes 3 miles
- Rungis - the world's largest fresh produce market 15 miles
- Fontainbleau Royal Palace 35 miles
- Notre Dame is only 20 minutes by rail from local station
- The local RER line takes you to the Arc de Triomphe only 25 minutes away
Our top offer at this parc
- To book or check availability at this parc, please use the form on the left.
- Official Rating 3 star
River: 1 mile Nearest town: 300m Small spa and wellness centre Disneyland® Paris nearby Children's play area Table tennis
- Pre-book your Disneyland® Paris tickets with Al Fresco - just call for details.
Please note that some noise is heard from the nearby motorway.
Parc pitches Parc Size 300 plots Our Plots Gravel Shade Medium Parking On pitch
Getting there Calais 190 miles Zeebrugge 196 miles Paris Charles de Gaulle 25 miles Railway station nearby -Joinville-le-Pont Car not essential
Driving directions from UK to France
Directions from Google maps
Flights from UK to France
Nearest Airports to Camping Paris Est
- Zeebrugge 412 miles
- Paris Charles de Gaulle 25 miles
- Car not essential
Who flies there?
Ferries from UK to France
Nearest ferry ports to Camping Paris Est
- Calais 190 miles
Mobile homes available on this parc
Bellini Mobile Homes to Hire | Rent Mobile Homes - Thomson Al Fresco
Ideal for friends, families and couples
2 bedroom mobile home, sleeps up to 6
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom + 1 double sofa bed in the living area.
A fancy name for fancy holiday home accommodation. Named after a famous composer, the Bellini mobile home is a classic in its own right. Popular with friends and couples sharing as well as with families, this mobile home gives you all the home comforts you'd expect and a little extra space for practicality and relaxation.
Floorplan is for guidance only and not to scale. Photographs shown are typical of this mobile home type and are not taken at the parc itself. On some parcs, pitch sizes vary and the specification of this mobile home type varies by manufacturer. Please refer to individual parc image galleries for specific photos of this mobile home type on the parc itself, where we have photographs available.
- Air Conditioning* (In Italy, Languedoc, Cote D'Azur, Spain, Croatia, and Sylvamar)
- 1 x double bedroom
- 1 x twin bedroom (the beds can be pushed together to form one big comfy one)
- 1 x double sofa bed in living area
- Comfy beds
- One electric fan in each bedroom
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with oven, grill, 4-ring hob, microwave
- Full-size fridge with ice box
- Comfy seating area
- Relaxing family dining area
- Plenty of storage space
- Shower room and washbasin
- Separate toilet to the shower room
- Patio doors leading to decked veranda
- 2 x relaxing sun loungers and 2 x reclining chairs
- Dining table and chairs
- Drinks table
- Large parasol
- Barbecue (where permitted)
- Safety gate for the decked veranda
- Decked veranda. Paved patio on Union Lido.
* Pre-bookable at time of booking.
Mobile home inventory
Your Al Fresco mobile home comes fully equipped with the following items:
Outdoor Equipment: Barbecue and barbecue tool set (where permitted), 4 chairs, table, parasol, parasol base (not provided with mobile homes with a fixed canopy), 2 reclining chairs, 2 sunloungers, sunlounger table.
Kitchen: Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, pizza cutter, wine glasses, cafetiere, kitchen scissors, ashtray, draining rack, dustbin, kettle. Set of four plastic children's plates, knives, forks, spoons, beakers.
Bedroom: Blankets, pillows, electric fan. Please note that where 2 pin plug sockets are fitted in Al Fresco holiday home accommodation plug adaptors are included in the inventory.
The following items are available to borrow from the Al Fresco reception.
(Subject to availability) Iron and Ironing board, large stock pot and tea pot.
Bellini mobile home floorplan
Special offers at Camping Paris Est
2013 offer terms and conditions: Save up to 25% offer: Book by 31/3/13. A saving of up to 25% is offered on selected dates and parcs whilst promotional stocks last on holidays of 7 nights and over. Cannot be combined with 2FOR1 deal. May be combined with the loyalty bonus and 10th Anniversary discount subject to a minimum spend of £199 inclusive of all offers and discounts. Any percentage discount shown will only be applied to the individual nights within the stay period which qualify for such a discount. This could be as little as 1 night within any chosen stay. Applicable to new bookings only. Subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time without notice. Minimum stay 7 nights.
Please read our full booking terms and conditions
Up to £100 discount offer: Subject to availability. Minimum stay 7 nights. Applies to new bookings only. We reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time without notice. £100 or £50 discounts available on selected parcs and start dates whilst promotional stocks last. Cannot be combined with the 2FOR1 deal. May be combined with the loyalty bonus and free nights offers. a. up to £100 off discount applies solely to arrivals on selected parcs between 29th June and 10th August 2013 and must be booked by 31st January 2013.
b. up to £50 discount applies solely to arrivals on selected parcs between 29th June and 6th September 2013 and must be booked by 31st March 2013.
Please read our full booking terms and conditions
|Arriving||Nights||Mobile home||Was||Price Now||Save|
Please enter your arrival date
Number of nights:
Please enter the number of guests
Number of guests: